Friday, June 27, 2008

~ are you younger than 19?
- I'm 19 NOW!

~ do you have the letter 'f' in your name?
- nope.

~ do you like the color green?
- nope

~ do you have a crush on someone?
- err.. no.

~ what song are you listening to right now?
- *lecturer's voice*

~ is there a place you would like to visit?
- yeaps. I want to visit my relatives abroad.

~ have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
- duh~ I even crawl and wrestle in it! xD it was fun

~ do you like winter?
- yeah, it get rid of my scalp problem cause it's cold and I get to soak in oil! just hate the wet part of winter.

~ does your screen name have numbers in it?
- no

~ are you in a band?
- used to be in Military Band, miss the olden days.

~ do you like parties?
- yeah. when I'm with one person and the rest of the room filled with strangers. it gets more fun!

~ what are you scared of?
- KACHUA!! losing something so precious to u.

~ how long have you had your friendster for?
- have no idea

~ Favorite beverage?
- nothing Gassy. tt'a all.

~ favorite place in school?
- school Computer Lab. cold + internet =D

~ if you could own a monkey, would you?
- nope. I aint a lovey dovey creature kinda girl.

~ do you own anything from america eagle?
- nope. it's too expansive.

~ favorite disney cartoon/movie?
- alot alot. lol.

~ what was your first IM name?
- funky. lolx! dunno y would I put tt!

~ do you have a nextel phone?
- nope.

~ have you ever given a random person your number?
- yeah. lolx. solely for business transaction only. ^^

~ how clean is your room?
- minus the dust from outside, it's really clean. xD

~ what color is your room?
- greenish blue? it changes from day time to night time. lols.

~ is there a calendar in your room?
- yes.

~ what are you excited for?
- our 2nd Anniversary.. ^^

~ do you have an addiction?
- yea. online shopping, manual shopping, makeup and EATING!

~ ever cried yourself to sleep?
- yeah.

~ what did u do today?
- wake up, slp, wake up, slp, wake up, eat, rush for gems, realised today no gems, went computer lab, ans a call from Jeffrey, went for class which I'm in now. yah.

~ do you get bored easily?
- yeah. I'm a ADD. no one believes me.

~ how many pillows do you sleep with?
- one pillow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home